- Students are expected to attend their classes regularly.
- They have to extend co-operation with the teacher in delivering his/her lecture in the classroom.
- Students are required to possess college Identity Card and they have to show whenever they are asked to do so.
- Students are expected to participate in various events conducted by college.
- Shouting and unnecessary loitering in the college corridors is strictly prohibited.
- The college gate will be locked from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- In case of any dispute affecting the academic atmosphere of the college on the part of students, the decision of the college authority is final.
- Every student has to sign on an undertaking form that is prescribed by IQAC.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited on the college campus.
- All the students are expected to behave decently with the teaching staff and non teaching staff.
- If a student is absent for more than 10 days continuously without leave letter (or) Permission, his/her name will be removed from the attendance register. Even he is admitted with proper reasons, he/she has to pay the admission fee.
- The students are expected to safeguard the infrastructure of the college.
- Students are expected to pay the college fee as prescribed by college on time to avoid penalty.
- Students must attend 75% of classes to be conducted in each subject in each year
All students should come in formal dress. They should not wear torn Jeans, faded Jeans, T Shirts, Sleeveless Kurtas and tops with cold shoulder & open shoulder. Girls should have always dupatta or overcoat.
Your hair style reflects your personality as a student ( boy / girl) must have decent hair do. They should not streak their hair or Gel it. Boys should have simple and formal hair cut which is nicely groomed. Boys should clean shave themselves. Growing Designer beards and moustaches are strictly prohibited. Girls should not leave their hair loose or wear pony tail. They should properly groom and plait their hair nicely