Education is for transformation. Education system has been highly instrumental in strengthening and transforming the society. Education must award self-confidence and the courage to depend on one’s own strength. Today many students who are brilliant, hardworking and well organized are deprived of pursuing Higher Education due to lack of financial support. Keshav Memorial Education Society under “Support a Student” has come forward to encourage and extend a helping hand to highly meritorious and deserving students. SAS was introduced in the year 2017-2018 and equal importance is given to boys and girls.
- The first criteria should be 70% of attendance (minimum eligibility).
- Parent less / single parent (preferred)
- Merit will be preferred.(a) All subjects cleared , (b) % of marks , (c) Grade.
- Participation in extracurricular activities.
- Need based: (a) Source of Income,(b) Living conditions , (c)Family background.
- The SAS Committee members will screen the applications and interview the candidates.
- Final selection will be based on the “Remarks of class teacher and discipline committee.