Department of Commerce was established in 2012 and providing quality education since then. The Department is known for its well equipped infrastructure. The teaching staff of commerce department is actively engaged in research work and has been participated in National and International conference by presenting their paper. The teachers are selected and appointed through OU panel committee. The Department of Commerce have highly experienced teachers, UGC, NET qualified holding the dual Masters degree. The teachers motivate students to participate in inter collegiate competitions in various events held at OU and other affiliated colleges.
Department engages the students in various academic and cognitive activities like Seminar, Group Discussions, Debates, Case study, Quiz, both at intra and inter-collegiate level. Students are taken field trip and Industrial Visit. Entrepreneurship, Awareness programmers are arranged in collaboration with external agencies.
Our students not only stand with High percentage and securing 100% pass percentage consistently in academic and bagged gold medal from Osmania University M.Com NCBCS in acaddemic. Our students are not only talented in curricular but also in extra curricular activities .They participate various competitions held at state level . Our students are placed in various MNC companies, banking sector and teaching field through Placement cell. Other than academic curriculum our college offers Tally and SAP courses for the commerce.
Value enrichment,Skill enhancement in the field of commerce and Academic excellence to help students to face challenges in business and life.
By adopting and enhancing interaction with industry/business/academic in teaching progrmmes through guest lectures, seminar, academic internship in learning methods aims at providing dept knowledge in business/ industry.
Objectives of The Department:
- To provide value based education for overall personality development of the student and responsible citizenship.
- To create innovators and entrepreneurs.
- To promote co-curricular activities for ever-all personality development of the students
- To prepare students for Research work and train them with required skills for employment and self employment.
- To cater to the educational and business needs of the national and international community.
- To assist the business organizations involved in production/Export /Import/ Foreign trade through specific studies and academic internship.