Program Specific Outcomes
M.SC. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- Understand the applications of Spectral Methods in identification of Organic & Inorganic compounds.
- Understand sampling methods which are primary steps in any analysis
- Understand classical methods like titrimetric & gravimetric analysis
- Understand modern instrumental methods like atomic spectroscopy, diffraction methods, XRF, Electro analytical methods.
- To understand the applications of analytical chemistry.
- Learn the procedures to estimate Industrial analysis, Air& Water pollutants, Clinical& Pharmaceutical analysis, Food & Agriculture.
- Learn the Practical procedures to estimate soil sample, tablets, cement, Oil.
- Learn to estimate water samples.
- Estimate blood sugar, cholesterol, Tablets, Manganese in steel etc.
- To know the procedures of quality assurance and accreditation.
- Practically understand electro analytical techniques.
- To understand spectral evaluation different compounds.